Ph.D. Water Engineering. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran, 2016
M.S.c. Water Eng. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran, 2010
B.S.c. Water Eng. Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, 2007
Research interests :
• Economic of water resources (Hydro-economic modeling, Water marketing, Water accounting, Water pricing,…)
• Smart water of Agriculture
• Optimization of cropping pattern (Econometric Modelling, Mathematical programming, …)
• Water, food & energy Security
- Vasete, Vahid., Namazi, Reza., Majidi, Najmeh (2017). Investigating the effects of water consumption optimization policies on the balance of groundwater resources (Esfarayen Plain). Water and Food Security Meeting on Five-Year Development Plans. Center of Strategic studies,Tehran, Iran.(In Persian).
- Majidi, Najmeh., Majidi, Maysam, Davari, Kamran., Abolhasani, Leili., Hasehmian, Maryam., Gholizadeh, Shiva (2015) Identification of economic costs due to reduction of water resources and evaluation of their effects on agricultural sector production (Neyshaboor Plain). First Iranian Irrigation and Drainage Congress. Water, Economic and Development Conference. Mashhad, Iran (In Persian).
- Majidi, Najmeh., Arabi, Azam., Nikniya, Naser., Mohseni, Abolfazl (2015). Present of optimal cropping pattern with approach to reduce agriculture demand of water (Case Study: Birjand), First Iranian Irrigation and Drainage Congress. Water, Economic and Development Conference. Mashhad, Iran (In Persian).
- Majidi, Najmeh., Alizadeh, Amin., Ghorbani, Mohammad (2011), Present of the optimum cropping pattern in same direction with water resources management of Mashhad-CHenaran plain. The first national conference on sustainable development models, Mashhad, Iran (In Persian).